Catapult is a joint collaboration between the New Zealand Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment and Kiwi Landing Pad, providing the opportunity for aspiring Kiwi entrepreneurs and technology startups to spend one month based in San Francisco, immersed in a curated community of experienced entrepreneurs and business people.
The primary objective is to accelerate the design and development of the product or service business model by exploring in-market business development, investment, mentorship and strategic partnership opportunities.
As a Catapult participant, your business is flown to San Francisco, where you have access to the Kiwi Landing Pad facilities and meeting rooms. You’ll be coached on how to take your business to the next level with tailored sessions on entering the U.S. market, finding partnership opportunities, and securing funding.
Who can take part?
- Entrepreneurs looking to expand their business to the U.S.
- Tech companies looking to accelerate their business plans for fund raising, finding customers and distributor partners in the USA.
- Entrepreneurs with a bright idea they want to get off the ground that needs in market validation and research in the USA.
How do I apply?
- Download the application form here and tell us about your business or idea.
- Remember to add videos, graphics, or any additional materials you feel is necessary to get your message across.
- Send your completed application to: email@example.com
What is the process from here?
Once the application has been received and reviewed, the next step is to work with the Catapult team to define specific goals to be achieved while on the ground in San Francisco.
Learn about IndieReign’s Catapult experience
David White, CEO and Founder of IndieReign participated in Catapult in October 2012. Read about David’s Catapult experience in the Indiereign Case Study.