- This event has passed.
Webinar: Andrew Tokeley, formerly Product @ 8i & Xero | Product Leadership
April 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
KIWI LANDING PAD PRESENTS:
Join us online, April 17th @ 10am (NZT) to hear from Andrew Tokeley. Previously holding key Product roles at Xero and 8i. Join us to explore the themes of:
- when should you hire your first product leader?
- also, if we don’t get there, more specific question when to hire Head of Product/CPO
- who makes the product decisions? Read the books and the PM is the one owning the roadmap, decisions, customer interviews, scope… but how does this play out in reality.
- What is Product Culture and why isn’t it commonsense?
- Sometimes when you talk about product theory – listen to customers, fail fast, validate ideas, iterate… you’ll hear, “well that’s just commonsense.”
Tune in, or catch up later, we bring you a digestible format that you can listen to whilst at your desk working, or come back and watch the recording later.
SPEAKER BIO: Andrew Tokeley (Tokes) | Product Leader, ex Head of Product @ 8i, & formerly Xero.
Andrew Tokeley (or Tokes as he’s more often called) is a Product Coach on a mission to grow and nurture product leadership talent for NZ based product companies. Tokes joined Xero as their first official Product Manager in 2006, growing their product team and seeing the company grow from 40 to 1400 over 6 years. In 2015, Tokes founded the first NZ ProductTank meet-up, now boasting almost 800 curious product leaders and minds. After a two year stint at a space age, high-flying, start-up he’s now loving the chance to support a range of product leaders and companies across NZ.