- This event has passed.
Webinar: Patrick Whatman, Content Marketing @ Mention.com | How to Create a Content Marketing Strategy for B2B Businesses
August 16 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am| Free
Join us online, August 16th @ 7am (NZT) to hear from Patrick Whatman, Content Marketer @ Mention.
We’ll be discussing:
- Identifying your ideal buyer and finding your brand voice
- How to use content to generate leads, not just because you “need a blog”
- How to turn content leads into sales
Tune in, or catch up later, we bring you a digestible format that you can listen to whilst at your desk working, or come back and watch the recording later.
SPEAKER BIO: Patrick Whatman | Content Marketer @ Mention.
Patrick Whatman is a Content Marketer at Mention – the leading tool for brand monitoring, social listening and reputation management for enterprises and agencies. He also works with growing startups in Paris on their inbound marketing strategies.
Patrick leads the Content team at Mention, which involves:
- Planning the editorial calendar and ensuring deadlines are met
- Editing the Mention blog and guest contributors
- Writing original content for the Mention blog
- Developing new lead generation products and strategies
- Creating and delivering email marketing campaigns
- Promoting and hosting webinars
- Presenting customer videos
- Writing exclusive content for inbound marketing
He lives in Paris, loves music, and writes his own brand of cultural criticism for fun.
HOST: SIAN SIMPSON | Director of Community & Content @ Kiwi Landing Pad
Kiwi Landing Pad (KLP) was established in 2011 to help New Zealand high growth technology companies expand into the US market. KLP is a rapidly growing community created by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs.