- This event has passed.
Wellington: The Art of Momentum – scaling smart
March 14, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm| Free
We are super excited to be joining our Wellington community for an event talking about all things Scale, Momentum and how to scale smart and avoid faux-mentum.
Building a global business is hard work; basic physics tells you momentum is your friend here.
These two will talk about all things momentum, growth and scaling smart, including some choice stories from KLP to illustrate the point. A few teasers on what to expect:
• what momentum is and how to get it (or recognise if you’ve got it)
• how to measure momentum and why it matters
• case studies on how Kiwi companies have done this and key learnings
• how to recognise ‘faux-mentum‘ and other pitfalls
• the basic mechanics of scaling your business internationally
Sign up now, come and learn, mix it up and enjoy another Garage evening with some amazing insights.