Kiwi Landing Pad (KLP) was established as a light weight and cost effective option for New Zealand technology companies to land and expand into the US market. Founded by New Zealand’s most prominent and active investors in technology who identified the need and benefits of collaborating to build an office and shared services facility in San Francisco.
Based in SoMa (South of Market) in downtown San Francisco, KLP is located right in the heart of technology entrepreneurship providing access to the vibrant ecosystem that has made Silicon Valley the global home of technology.
KLP helps to accelerate business success and learning through curating a New Zealand technology community within Silicon Valley providing Kiwi companies with connections, credibility and confidence.
The curated community that supports KLP includes expat kiwi and US entrepreneurs, leading investors and professional service providers.
- $500 per month per desk that includes all the basic office requirements like broadband and 24/7 access.
- Access to a curated community of advisors, experienced entrepreneurs, investors and business services.
- Events that provide networking opportunities and in-market learnings from local and international experts.
Supporting New Zealand’s Technology Sector
- Programs like KLP8 that support early stage technology companies.
- Initiatives like internships that provide an opportunity for New Zealand students and graduates to intern with Silicon Valley technology companies
Please visit our frequently asked questions page for more information.FAQ