If your business is expanding into the USA, Kiwi Landing Pad offers affordable long-term office space in an unbeatable location. San Francisco’s South of Market (SoMa) district is home to hundreds of technology companies such as Twitter, Zynga, and Instagram.
Residency provides access to a curated community of expat Kiwi entrepreneurs and USA based businesses plus key potential partnerships, investment and thousands of potential customers.
Just $500 USD per month per desk, provides you with:
- Office space, that can be secured from New Zealand without a USA credit history, in San Francisco’s tech hub SoMa.
- 24 x 7 secure access, internet
- Permanent desk space
- Physical business address
- Access to information and resources on living and doing business in the USA
- Regular events and introductions to allow fast efficient network building
Residents are situated in Startup HQ, along with the Kiwi Landing Pad. It’s an open and vibrant shared space, focused on providing facilities for tech and creative startups.
Take a look at some of our resident companies below: